Have you been looking for an affordable solution for help with school acoustics in the
United Kingdom? Martec Environmental Consultants Ltd can take on any size school acoustics project and we charge the most competitive rates. To learn more, contact us now.
There are five main issues with school acoustics covered in the Government's Building Bulletin 93 [BB93] "Acoustic Design of Schools":
• The reverberation time - a measure of how "live" or "dead" a classroom's acoustics are
• The acoustic separation or sound insulation between classrooms.
• The acoustic separation of external (non-school) sounds from internal spaces, such as classrooms, halls and other teaching spaces.
• Sound generated by rainfall on the roof interfering with lessons.
• The acoustic isolation of internal noise (boilers, fans etc).
The latest version of BB93 can be downloaded HERE. Note that Section E4 of the Building Regulations [E4] applies to schools, and compliance with BB93 is required.
Are you looking for help to make sure you can keep on top of your noise or vibrations for an affordable price? To learn more about how we can help, contact us now or visit the
Control Of Noise & Vibrations page now.
For expert help with school acoustics across the
United Kingdom, call us now on